National Book Tokens
- National Book Tokens increase the book gift market and promote high street bookselling
- Redemption of National Book Tokens is a unique BA membership benefit
- National Book Tokens drive significant retail footfall and deliver profitable incremental sales to participating retailers, they are an important element of any serious booksellers product mix
- They are the only gift card accepted in all major bookselling chains and independent bookshops in the UK and Ireland
- National Book Tokens also deliver important marketing muscle to high street booksellers, investing every year in major trade initiatives such as World Book Day as well as national advertising and media partnerships that actively promote the high street
- National Book Tokens also offers a rewards programme called Caboodle. Booksellers can use its local marketing service to promote offers and events to thousands of booklovers, for free.