Join the Booksellers Association
If you are an established booksellers, or a new entrant to the bookselling industry,
and if you are looking for an organisation which can help you connect with others,
improve your business effectiveness, provide money-saving deals to you, as well
as represent your interests to the book trade and the wider world, then the
Booksellers Association can help.
The BA exists to support, advise and work with its members to create excellent products for booksellers and you can find more information on these in the Benefits Booklet below.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the National Book Tokens scheme.
- Free use of our payment clearing system, Batch.
- Conferences and networking opportunities.
- Representation to Government and the EU.
- Expert advice and information in a multitude of areas, from book prize winners to price marking legislation.
- Free and unlimited access to the BA Special Interest Groups.
- Free entry to the London Book Fair.
- Free Business Support Helpline.
- Free training courses and seminars for independent booksellers.
- Unlimited use of IndieBound marketing materials.
- Money saving affinity deals with parcel couriers, Lloyds Cardnet, Premier Business Care Insurance, Abe Books, Pennant Display and many others.
- Marketing opportunities and support to help drive sales - World Book Day, Independent Bookshop Week, Christmas Books, advance notice Costa Book Awards category shortlists & winners, National Book Tokens' year round national marketing campaigns and free PoS.
- SAN allocation at special BA members' rate.
If you are interested in full membership, you can apply online here
If you are an Irish bookshop, please click here
to view the Irish Benefits Booklet.